Dear Church Family,
As you may have heard on the news on Thursday, due to the high Covid-19 case numbers in northern health and the pressure it’s putting on our health care system, the public health officer has changed the guidelines for gatherings. As such, we will be moving back to online worship and group gatherings effective immediately through to November 19. So, what does this mean for you?
- For Sunday worship services, you can still find the link for online services at lakewoodalliance.com.
- For our Congregational Meeting this Sunday, we will still hold it immediately following the service, but will do it via Zoom, at this link (which we will also post in the chat on Sunday morning). For the link, please contact Pastor Dave at email@example.com.
- Small groups that had been meeting in person will be shifting to online for the time being.
- For those of you who are part of Bible from 30K Feet, we will be moving back to online only. If you need the link, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re still waiting to hear from our district office what the written order will say specifically about youth and kids and Pastor Dawn will update those groups as we hear more.
We understand that this isn’t welcome news, but we continue to trust God that he is at work through all of this. If you have a need for prayer, please feel free to reach out to our pastoral team (Dave, Dawn & Ian), and we’d love to be able to pray with you.
Dave (on behalf of the Leadership Team)